March 24th : Due to the nature of our business, OrthoPets Europe are able to operate near normal, for both Web Shop items and custom fabricated V-OP (Veterinary Orthotics & Prosthetics). This page will be updated should anything change in the coming days and weeks.
- Stocks of all items, in all sizes are currently very good. Whilst replenishment may be slower than normal, we have not been advised of any major restocking issues yet.
- All orders received Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day.
- Orders sent UK Express are despatched using Royal Mail Special Delivery. However, it should be noted that Royal Mail no longer guarantee that delivery will be made by 1pm the following working day and no signature will be required on delivery, the recipient’s name will be logged instead.
- Currently lead times for Orthotics have gone out to about 14-17 working days, with Prosthetics being about 3-3.5 weeks, from receipt of all our detailed project requirements and full payment. This is due to work restrictions at our Clinic. We are hoping to maintain these timescales for as long as as our Clinic continues to be able to operate and postage and courier services remain fully operational.
- V-OP devices will currently continue to be sent out by OPE using Royal Mail Special Delivery to UK addresses. However, it should be noted that Royal Mail will no longer guarantee that delivery will be made by 1pm the following working day and no signature will be required on delivery, the recipient’s name will be logged instead.
- Where a client’s Vet closes to all but emergency cases and device delivery is due, the device can be sent, on request, directly to the client instead of their Vet.
- All devices returned for refurbishment, must be received by OPE having been fully cleaned.