Welcome to OrthoPets Europe
Industry Leaders in Custom Fabricated Veterinary Orthotic & Prosthetic solutions
All of our devices are custom fabricated for each individual patient, that way we ensure the optimum in terms of comfort, fit and joint control. Our V-OP solutions include devices for:-
- Amputees: Forelimb and Hindlimb prosthetics, where residual limb is sufficient.
- Elbow: for DJD and Osteoarthritis.
- Carpus (Wrist): for Hyperextension, palmer grade collapse & general instability.
- Stifle (Knee): for ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) injuries & patella luxation cases.
- Tarsus (Ankle): Achilles tendon & general instability issues.
LONDON VET SHOW
OrthoPets, in collaboration with Dassiet, will be launching the first in a range of UPETS products at the LVS this year.
These innovative orthotic and splinting products, can be seen on Stand L50 and you can hear about them in the Exhibitor Showcase Theatre 1, on Thursday November 11th, between 2pm - 3pm...
"Removing the barriers associated with external coaptation: novel Thoracic and Pelvic Limb Casting systems (TLCs and PLCs)"
Speakers: Martin Kaufman (founder and owner of OrthoPets), Michael Lindroos (COO, Dassiet) and Jouni Niemi (Chief Veterinarian, Dassiet)
Read about the collaboration here
Dog Braces Dog Leg Braces Dog Stifle Knee Brace Dog Carpus Wrist Brace Dog Hock Tarsus Brace